Tuesday, September 28, 2010

L'année dernière

Welcome to the Bombucha Estate!  
   203 Grant St. is alive with activity--for instance, today we discovered that the house gets incredibly stuffy in 100 degree weather, but also that the oven will keep us toasty all winter long. Ah, the joys of having a house!  We all started school last Thursday, and in Earp tradition, I got my picture taken in front of the house. Emily tried to make me hold my bike, but I thought I would look dumb; turns out, I look dumb anyways.  



Notice the grill--I got a free Weber from work, which I was pretty excited about. We had a Belgian couchsurfer stay with us this weekend, and he asked, "So what eez theez deal with the Webeh?  What eez it?"  Little did he know....One proper California burger later with guacamole and pepperjack cheese later and he only slightly understood.  But it was a lot of fun showing him California life and being allowed to have enough space to host him.

Going to the 10th Annual Hardly Strictly Blues Festival in San Francisco this weekend, and hoping to see Doc Watson, Sharon Jones, Joan Baez, Conor Oberst, Elvis Costello, and many many more. 

Ciao!




1 comment:

  1. Oh man a couch surfer thats pretty cool. Looking good for the first day of school!

    ReplyDelete