Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Transform and Rollout

Happy December!

  I found the last advent calendar (or should I say 'Autobot Calendar'?) in all of Edinburgh. Check it out below. Its pretty snazzy. 


Saw some nice (free) fireworks on Monday from the castle. The castle looks appropriate with an orange glow and lots of smoke.



Fretting about exams, but revising away. Revising is the British word for studying.  Strange.  I would think that revising would refer to fixing something, not reviewing it. O, cultural differences.

With a little bad judgment on timing, I'm leaving Edinburgh tonight to go see a few Santa Cruz friends in Brighton-by-the-sea. The name practically begs to be said in a sing-song voice.  It will a wonderfully refreshing trip, but it means that I am going to have to be twice as efficient in revising.

In other words, my two very good pals are having their last show on Fresh Air, the University of Edinburgh's radio station.  It was a great run guys, and thanks for enjoyable Wednesday nights.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I know some 4 year olds who would kill for that advent calender!

    ReplyDelete